Ensure the Best Seats in the House are Yours!
Worthy of the true sports and entertainment fan, a Forsyth Barr Stadium Membership is the best way to experience the fantastic events we have to offer in style.
A Forsyth Barr Stadium Membership provides you with exclusive access to all scheduled events at the Stadium. But Membership at the Stadium is much more than a ticket to an event. It means no more queues, your own lounges and restaurants, early access to tickets to concerts, Dunedin Craft Beer and Food Festival and iD Fashion Week! A wide range of Memberships are currently on offer, encompassing deluxe Member lounges with premium reserved seating and corporate suites.
What Does Your Membership Include?
Unrivalled access to events
- A designated premium seat in the Speight’s Stand for all rugby including All Blacks, Highlanders, and Mitre 10 Cup rugby matches.
- Preferential event booking whenever possible, often including presales for concerts.
- International and T20 Cricket at the University of Otago Oval.
- Pre-purchase tickets to Dunedin Craft Beer and Food Festival, iD Fashion Week and Women You Can Bank On.
- Exclusive invitations and special offers to Stadium Member events.
A Premium experience
- Ticket transfers – if you can’t make it, treat a friend or colleague to your seat.
- Early Gate opening and a dedicated Member entry through Gate J.
- Access to three Members’ Lounges.
- Fine dining and bistro restaurant options.
- Members’ concierge at your service.
- Member only VIP areas at events (e.g. Dunedin Craft Beer and Food Festival).
Even more benefits
- Reciprocity - use the Member Lounges at Sky Stadium, Eden Park and ANZ Stadium, Sydney – we will organise your tickets and Lounge access.
- Booking city accommodation (depending on availability) for Members and their guests; make a weekend of it when there’s a big event on under the roof.
- Discounted venue hire rates at Forsyth Barr Stadium and the Dunedin Centre including the Town Hall.