Can I Bring Food and Drink into the Stadium?
Food and Beverage Items Permitted:
- Bottles of water with seals unbroken less than 1 litre.
- Homemade food - sandwiches, cakes, fruit.
- Special foods for dietary requirements.
- Baby food and liquids.
- Small tetra-pak fruit juices.
Food and Beverage Items not Permitted:
- Bottles of water larger than 1 litre or with broken seals.
- All alcohol.
- All soft drinks.
- Glass bottles and cans.
- All commercial products - including crisps, takeaways, chocolates, lollies etc. This includes these being taken from packets and transferred into containers.
- Chilly bins or picnic hampers of any size, large backpacks.
Can I take umbrellas into the Stadium? No.
Can I bring strollers, prams or pushchairs into the Stadium? No.
Can I bring a camera into the Stadium? Dependent on the event, cameras are permitted but must not have a removable lens. No tripods, Go Pros, selfie sticks or video cameras are permitted.